Terms & Conditions
- Please read all terms & conditions before making a purchase. By purchasing from our website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions below (this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer)
- A minimum of 25% deposit in store is required to secure any item
- The full balance of payment is due within 14 days of initial deposit unless otherwise agreed – failure to do so will result in the deposit being forfeited
- For website orders full payment is required at the time the order is placed unless otherwise agreed - we reserve the right to hold goods whilst payment clears
- Storage of your items are to be agreed upon purchase – any items not collected/delivered after this date will result in storage fees being charged
- Upon payment of your order you will receive an email outlining your purchased items, delivery address and financial details of the transaction. As this document forms part of your contract with us please ensure all details are correct and inform us of any errors
- Measurements provided are for guide purposes only and may not be taken as exact. All products supplied are subject to a manufacturing tolerance of +/- 3%. The buyer should ensure that the goods will fit into the delivery address and the intended space within the property
- Delivery is carried out by our experienced delivery driver/couriers. We aim to keep costs as low as possible and will opt for a one man service so help may be needed at your end - please inform us beforehand if a 2 man service is needed
- Where an order contains more than 1 item we will aim to deliver all items together unless otherwise agreed
- We recommend that you measure the space where the goods are to be placed, along with the space along the access route such as door frames, narrow hallways, stairways etc. If we have to abort a delivery due to insufficient access the customer will be liable to pay for the cost of delivery along with the return charges to us with the exception of "Made to Order" goods which cannot be returned
- Goods will be deemed to have been delivered once delivered to the specified address. Officially delivery is only to the front door but goods may be taken into a room of choice if in agreement with the delivery driver/courier at the customers request. It is the customers responsibility to remove any objects that may get damaged or that may hinder the goods going into the room of choice during delivery. We will not be held responsible for any damages caused to goods, fixtures or property during delivery. If the customer is unwilling to accept this waiver the goods will be left outside of the property
- The customer must inspect the condition of the goods upon delivery and notify us within 48 hours of any damages or discrepancies. After this time we will assume goods have arrived in tact and faulty returns will not be accepted
- Where a FREE delivery option has been offered, this is to UK mainland only, within a 200 mile radius of our store and only covering areas accessible via the motorway network
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Refunds will be given within 7 days of purchase in store and 14 days of purchase online, ONLY if the goods are in their original packaging and / or condition – any goods not in original packaging or condition will be deemed as having been used and therefore cannot be returned
- We cannot offer a refund on items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons such as sofa beds
- Where items have been placed into storage prior to delivery a restocking fee of 25% will be charged if a refund is required
- It is the customers responsibility to return the item to us within the specified timeframe however we can arrange to have the item collected at the customers expense
- Goods not held in stock by us are classed as "Made to Order". "Made to Order" goods can only be amended or cancelled for a full refund within 48 hours of the order being placed, after this time the order will have been placed with the relevant manufacturer and cancellations will not be accepted. Please check all orders carefully and report and errors or amendments within 48 hours.
- Complaints relating to faulty goods should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the fault becomes apparent. Photographic evidence will be required
CLICK & COLLECT
- We offer a collection in person on all our products, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice before collecting your item so we can make the necessary arrangements to have your items ready and waiting for you.
- Collection must be made within 7 days of purchase unless previously agreed
- A storage fee will be added to items not collected within the 7 days
- Collection is available as an option at the checkout process - collection is person
- As some of our larger items may be too fragile to post, these will only be available for collection in person
The best way to shop.
See all of your purchases in one place, pay any open balances, explore unique content and much more in the Klarna app. You can also log into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. If you need any help, their Customer Service team is there for you.
Klarna has strong anti-fraud controls in place to protect our customers and prevent fraudsters from making unauthorized purchases.
We've partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience
It’s smooth and simple
When you choose Klarna at the checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase.
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Pay in 3 instalments
Split your purchase into three equal payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by the merchant and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. No interest or fees. No impact to your credit score. Please note this is limited to transactions between £30 and £1000 only.
What happens if I make a return?
If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return. Follow the retailer's return instructions and make sure to keep the tracking number of your return. Log into your Klarna account and select “Report a return” so that your statement is paused. As soon as the retailer has registered your return, we will send an adjusted invoice.
There's something wrong with my order. Do I still need to pay for it?
You do not need to pay for goods that are received damage, broken or faulty. Follow the retailers dispute instructions and make sure to “Report a problem” in your Klarna account to pause your statement until you’ve resolved the dispute with the retailer. As soon as the retailer has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
I have not received my order. What happens to my statement?
You do not need to pay the statement until you have received your order. Contact the retailer for an update on the delivery. Make sure to log into your Klarna account and “Report a problem” to pause your statement until you’ve received your order.
My statement is incorrect. What should I do?
If your statement does not match your order details, please contact the retailer directly for a correction of your statement. Make sure to log into your Klarna account and “Report a problem” to pause your statement until the details have been corrected.
What happens if I don’t pay for my Pay in 30 days order?
Your payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. Klarna will alert your before payment is due to help remind you to pay on time. You will not be charged fees or interest for late and/or missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay in 30 days’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to make a payment you will be in default, and may be unable to use the service in the future. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
What happens if I don’t pay for my Pay in 3 instalments order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your second instalment from the debit or credit card that you entered at checkout. If the payment cannot be collected on the scheduled due date Klarna will make a further attempt to automatically collect payment 7 days later and again 7 days afterwards. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will add the failed amount to your final instalment. Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your final instalment from the debit or credit card that you entered at checkout. If the payment cannot be collected on the scheduled due date Klarna will make a further attempt to automatically collect payment 7 days later and again 7 days afterwards. Should this last payment attempt fail Klarna will issue you with a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. You will not be charged fees or interest for late and/or missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay in 30 days’ or ‘Pay in 3 instalments’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to make a payment you will be in default, and may be unable to use the service in the future. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna is one of Europe's fastest-growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. Klarna’s vision is to make shopping smoooth, adding value for consumers and retailers with unique payment options and superior customer experience.
Klarna has 3,500 employees across 17 countries, and is the pioneer in pay later options, trusted by 90 million shoppers with 250,000 merchants working with us worldwide.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is the lender and we act only as the introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply.
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website. Please note that Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments are not regulated by the FCA.